Are you getting the situation on iPhone and unable to get into your account? Or are you unable to access Yahoo mail completely? So you need to go through this blog to get the solution. You can also contact at Yahoo contact number to get the easy solution.
Easy solutions to fix Yahoo mail not working on iPhone:
There are various solutions that can be tried to fix the issue. You can choose solutions to resolve your issue depending upon the device specification and reasons for the issue you are facing.
- If you are not getting proper access of Yahoo mail and unable to get into your account, then you should try to download and install the Yahoo mail app from the apple mail store or iTunes store. You can log in your correct credentials through the mail app on the iPhone, and that may provide you easy access.
- You may bet the situation when Yahoo asks to add a third-party password to you to enter at the opening of iPhone mail app then you should try these steps to avoid the situation:
- Sign in to your account and go to the account security tab.
- Choose the option ‘generate an app password or manage app passwords.
- Now get the drop-menu and choose your app from the list and click to generate.
- Then follow the screen instruction and click on ‘done.’
- Now you can use this password for login to your mail account through third-party applications.
- You should try this step as simple as mentioned. You can log out to your account and restart your device. Once it opens back, you can try to sign in to your account.
- You should also try to update your device to resolve the issue and proceed with these steps:
- Get into the settings in your iPhone
- Next, go to the general option.
- There you will find the software updates that you can easily try to update the iOS.
- You should also check your cellular data for once. You need to go to the settings and then cellular tab. Now click on ‘toggle mail app on’ option and get out of the settings. Now you can try to log in again.
- You can also try to review SMTP server settings and change with these steps:
- Into the settings of your phone, you will find the option accounts and passwords.
- Then select Yahoo account followed by the outgoing mail server.
- Now you have to provide hostname as smtp.mail.yahoo.com and then provide your username and password as well.
- Type 465 for port number and choose yes to SSL.
- Then you can close the tab and try to log in again to your account.