Yahoo is one of the oldest webmail services. It was with Yahoo that the culture of emailing initiated. At present, there are innumerable users of this mail. People all over the world personally like this mailing service as it allows ease and comfort of communication. With high-class features and security, Yahoo mail still remains the first choice of users. It’s not that the users of this mail service do not confront with issues, they also face certain problem while using this mail. If you are also among them, then you must take assistance from the Yahoo customer support number, where you will get help regarding the solution of issues.
Users encounter problems while setting up Yahoo email account on their respective computers or laptops, iPhone, and Android devices as well. But you can do this on your own. Simply follow the troubleshooting guide and set up this mail on your IOS device.
Solution: Setting up Yahoo email on iPhone
- Tap Settings on the iPhone home screen and go to mail
- Click on accounts > add account and choose Yahoo
- Enter your name, email address, and password in the required fields
- Go to next option where you will get choices for accessing your mail, contacts, calendars and reminders etc.
- Make sure you slide the green indicator ON to receive emails on iPhone
- Tap save on the above bar and you will see your account added
- Do the required SMTP settings and set the outgoing and incoming servers
If you get fed up of using this mail after some time or there are some issues occurring with it that is affecting your device’s performance, then you can uninstall it anytime you want by visiting the settings and removing it. You can take the help of Yahoo support number for resolution of the issue in a proper manner. The support team stays available 24 hours of the day. The trained technicians are there to provide long lasting and permanent solution while dealing with you patiently.